Assessment, Put A Check Mark (/) Before Each Statement That Describes Your Attitudes, And Feelings D

Assessment

Put a check mark (/) before each statement that describes your attitudes
and feelings during and after doing the artwork.
1. I realized that art processes, elements, and principles still apply even with
the use of technologies.
2. I can appreciate the elements and principles applied in digital art.
3. I can apply concepts on the use of the software (commands, menu, etc.)
4. I can utilize art skills using new technologies (hardware and software) in
digital painting.
5. I can create a digital painting similar with the Masters (e.g., Van Gogh,
Amorsolo, etc.)
6. I can understand my classmates better through their participation in class.
7. I can accept the remarks and suggestions of others.
8. I can clean and take good care of the things in my classroom after using
them.
9. I can see myself improving in how I think and work in this activity.
10. I am happy with, and proud of my
works.

Answer:

1 ✔️

2 ❌

3 ❌

4✔️

5❌

6❌

7✔️

8✔️

9 ❌

10 ✔️

Explanation:

I hope it help


Comments