I.A. Directions: Read The Poem And Discover What The Speaker Yearns For. Then Answer The Questions B

I.A. Directions: Read the poem and discover what the speaker yearns for. Then answer the questions below. My Dear FriendsGuang Su-YiOh, brothers and sisters!Do you hear, do you hearThe sound of the song I singAs I sit beneath the ruined wall,Bowed down and kneeling low?Oh, brothers and sisters!Do you breathe, do you breatheThe fragrance of the sandal-wood oilWhich I burn with a trembling handIn broken censer bowl?Oh, brothers and sisters!I stand and wait weepingOutside the city wall and yearnFor you, for a place in your heart. What is the tone of the poem? *

A. Cries of joy

B. Cries of happiness

C. Cries of sorrows

D.None of the above

 

This is a required question

Answer:

D. None of the above

Explanation:

pa brainly po ty.


Comments